- Leather Processing
- Textile Processing
- Hospitality Needs
Dealers / Customers
Get in touch
Proviera probiotic products reduce costs in more ways than one. They substitute chemical products in far lesser quantities and also cut down process times – thus saving substantially for you – making your profits zoom.
Save huge amounts of time in processes – thus making your manufacturing cycles faster and better. These revolutionary products use proprietary technology to cut processing time upto 50%!
Proviera range of probiotic products are certified by almost all the major institutions. It is GOTS, Oeko Tex Class 1 and REACH compliant and certified for all other safety and environmental standards.
Being probiotic products, they are natural and thus environment friendly. Apart from that they are product-friendly too. During processing they do not erode or diminish your product properties like chemicals do.
Proklean Technologies Pvt. Ltd., licensee (for using probiotic mother culture) of SCD Probiotics of USA, has introduced probiotic, all-natural, non-toxic and fully bio-degradable products under brand name ‘Proviera’. Proviera products are based on a unique Probiotic Formulation technology. This technology has been licensed back to SCD Probiotics, U.S.A., the strategic technology partner of Proklean, for some of the markets globally. Both companies manufacture and market the products under the brand name Proviera.
In the News
- Forbes India: Go clean with bugs
- Infuse Ventures invest Rs. 3.5 crores in Proklean Technologies
- Proklean’s revolutionary probiotic system for cost reduction in textile processing
- Proklean remains focused on least pollution technology
- World Environment Day 2017: Proklean’s here to show you, ‘ki microbes acche hain’
- A microbial way to clean environment
- Get clean the organic way with microbes
- Asian Textile Journal: Proviera’s fully bio-degradable products
- Green wardrobe for a sustainable future
- Biodegradable Soaping Agent
- Revolutionary probiotic technology leads to cost reduction for processors
- These startups in Bengaluru, Chennai offer innovative solutions
- The year of scaling up for Proklean Tech
- A Green Solution to Waste Management
- ProKlean remains focused on least pollution technology
- Infuse Ventures invests Rs 3.5 crore in probiotic chemicals firm Proklean
- IIM-A incubation cell invests ₹3.5 cr in Chennai probiotic firm
- ProKlean in The Textile Magazine, Nov 2013
- ProKlean in Asian Textile Journal
- Dr. Sivaram Pillai wins Chinnikrishnan Innovation Award
- A Microbial Way To Clean Environment
- A Green Solution To Waste Management
- Chennai start-up replaces toxins with microbes
- Cleantech Firm ProKlean Raises Rs 2.5Cr From Chennai Angels, Others (V C Circle)
- Chennai Angels invests in clean tech firm ProKlean (Hindu Business Line)
Apart from saving water, BOD & COD levels in the ETP have comedown by 30%.
Able to achieve excellent fastness with single soaping & in 5 wash cycles across various shades using Proviera ProDet C.
The feedback on effectiveness of Greasolve in keeping kitchen drains free of blockages is very positive. We have had no blockages since we started using Greasolve in our kitchen drains. In fact in some instances we have seen visible signs of sludge and scales released from the drains into the grease trap. Since the usage of Greasolve, there has been good flow of water in the kitchen drains. Consequently, we have been able to stop physical cleaning of sludge from the drain pipes. Greasolve has been adopted by the restaurant owners in our mall and they too have given good feedback on the product.
Excellent cleaning – cleans much better than normal chemical cleaner and not a single drop of water used” that’s what our house helper said. Spray and wipe. She said normally it would take her an hour or so to wash and scrub with normal detergent
There was an increase in hide yield as the skins were open.