Auxiliaries such as chrome, retanning agents etc., are known to have an exhaustion of 70% to 80% only with the rest being discharged into wastewater. This leads to increased costs and pollution. Proviera ProDisperse, a powerful dispersing agent increases uptake of auxiliaries by its ability to solubilise and disperse chemicals more efficiently.
Proviera ProDisperse is APEO / NPEO / OPEO free
Physical Form: Honey brown liquid
pH (1% Solution): 6.65 +/- 0.20
Operating range: 2.50-14.00 pH, 5°C to 60°C
Effective Substance: A constorium of biochemicals derived from Probiotics
Stability to electrolytes: Stable to electrolytes used in leather operations
Storage: Store at room temperature; prevent from freezing
Safety Precautions: Non-hazardous, does not require any protective equipment for handling
The product is available in 25kg and 50kg barrels.
- Superior dispersion and solubility helps in improved uptake of chemicals
- Fuller leather with tighter flanks
- Reduced pollution due to better exhaustion
- Minimal drawn effect and flatter neck area
- 0.5 % before chroming or re-chroming
- 1 % before addition of re-tanning agents
Note: The data above are based on our current knowledge, experience and tests conducted. Processors are however requested to carry out their own tests.