Proviera ProDet C is a globally first of its kind Probiotic Soaping Agent for dyed cotton / cellulose yarn and fabric that offers several value adds. It is not enzyme based and offers tremendous flexibility in application. Proviera ProDet C delivers excellent fastness matching tough international norms with good depth and brightness of colours. Besides it boosts profit by reducing operating costs.
Proviera ProDet C is an Oeko-Tex (Class-I) certified, fully biodegradable Soaping Agent that offers unmatched benefits and savings. It does not contain phosphates or alkalies and hence dyed fabrics show better depth and brightness of colours. It operates at a lower temperature between 40°C and 60°C and thus saves energy.
Proviera ProDet C is Oeko-Tex (Class-I) compliant and GOTS certified
Physical Form: Off-white colour with a citrus fragrance
pH (1% Solution): 6.80 +/- 0.2
Operating range: 2.50-14.00 pH, 1.2°C to 98°C
Boiling Point: > 100°C
Specific Gravity: 1.1 +/- 0.05
Solubility in water: Complete
Melting Point: Not Applicable
% Volatile by Volume: 0
Evaporation Rate: Equal to water
Viscosity: 8.90 X 10-4 Pa-S at about 25°C
Storage: Store indoors at room temperature. Keep lid closed and avoid direct sunlight.
Safety / Handling Precautions: Non-toxic, does not require and protective equipment when handling. Rinse with water if product comes into contact with eyes.
The product is available in 25kg and 50kg barrels.
- Saves water - 20% - minimum of 2 to 3 baths can be reduced (for soft flow machines)
- Saves energy - 10% of total energy - one hot wash is eliminated
- Improves productivity - process time reduced by 1 hour
- Reduced pollution - cuts BOD & COD load at soaping operation
- Better end product - good brightness and depth of colours
- Improves softness in yarn and fabric
Savings for typical process of 1000 kg load
- 20% of total water (for soft flow machines) - 12000 litres of water saved
- 10% of energy and time - 100 units of energy
Drastic reduction in effluent load
- Direct reduction of effluent load by reducing 2 bath cycles
- Reduction in effluent load substantial for rest of 5 baths
- Being 100% biodegradable, cuts BOD and COD of effluent
3Soaping / Hot wash60°C | 15 mins85°C | 1 GPL/% | 20 mins85°C | 1 GPL/% | 20 mins
|Bath No.||Process||For all colours upto 3.5% depth other than turquoise||For all colours above 3.5% depth other than turquoise||For turquoise family of colours|
|1||Warm wash over flow||60°C | 10 mins||70°C | 15 mins||70°C | 15 mins|
|Drain the bath||Y||Y||Y|
|2||Neutralisation with soaping||65°C | 1 GPL/% | 20 mins||95°C | .5 GPL/% | 20 mins||95°C | 1 GPL/% | 20 mins|
|Drain the bath||Y||Y||Y|
|4||Warm wash||NA||70°C | 15 mins||70°C | 15 mins|
|5||Cold wash||40°C | 10 mins||40°C | 10 mins||40°C | 10 mins|
|Summary||4 baths | 55 mins||5 baths | 80 mins||5 baths | 80 mins|