Proviera ProEnhance is a one of its kind, path breaking probiotic pre-treatment agent which functions as a water conditioner while enhancing whiteness index with reduced requirement of H2O2 and NaOH. Reduced weight loss, reduction in usage of dyes and other chemicals translate directly into significant increase in earnings. Further, Proviera ProEnhance has demonstrated noticeable reduction in effluent parameters - TDS reduction by 50% and COD reduction in excess of 20% in boiling bath - which result in reduced operating costs for the Effluent Treatment Plant and improved quality of treated water.
The base technology in Proviera ProEnhance is Oeko-Tex (Class-I) compliant and GOTS certified
Physical Form: Honey Brown Liquid
pH (1% Solution): 6.50 +/- 0.2
Operating range: 2.50-14.00 pH, 1°C to 98°C
Boiling Point: > 100°C
Specific Gravity: 1.1 +/- 0.05
Solubility in water: Complete
Melting Point: Not Applicable
% Volatile by Volume: 0
Evaporation Rate: Equal to water
Storage: Store indoors at room temperature. Keep lid closed and avoid direct sunlight.
Safety / Handling Precautions: Non-toxic, does not require and protective equipment when handling. Rinse with water if product comes into contact with eyes.
The product is available in 25kg and 50kg barrels.
- Enhances whiteness index with reduced usage of H202 and NaOh
- Performs the function of Sequestering and Demin Agent
- Eliminates / reduces requirement of Peroxide Killer and Stabilizer
- Reduces cost due to lesser chemical usage such as H2O2, NaOH / Acetic Acid / Peroxide Killer / Stabilizer
- Significant boost to revenues due to reduced weight loss
- Enhanced dye yield translates into reduction in dye consumption
- Softer fabric due to reduced use of caustic soda
- Dramatic drop in pollution parameters such as TDS, COD etc.,
- Proviera ProEnhance is applied at 0.5% to 0.75% of fabric weight
- Proviera ProEnhance is to be dosed immediately after loading water. Other auxiliaries are to be added subsequently